Clue: "The Devil's Dictionary" author
We have 1 answer for the clue "The Devil's Dictionary" author. See the results below.
- Writer Ambrose
- "Cobwebs From an Empty Skull" humorist
- See 23-Across
- Ambrose, "The Patron Saint of Sarcasm"
- ''Devil's Dictionary'' author
- Writer of "Happiness, n. An agreeable sensation arising from contemplating the misery of another"
- "Devil's Dictionary" author
- Acerbic Ambrose
- Satirical dictionary writer Ambrose
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 02, 2015
- LA Times - December 02, 2011
- LA Times - April 19, 2007
- Washington Post - June 15, 2001
- New York Times - March 28, 2000
Found an answer for the clue "The Devil's Dictionary" author that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!