Clue: Writer Ambrose
We have 1 answer for the clue Writer Ambrose. See the results below.
- "Cobwebs From an Empty Skull" humorist
- "The Devil's Dictionary" author
- See 23-Across
- Ambrose, "The Patron Saint of Sarcasm"
- ''Devil's Dictionary'' author
- Writer of "Happiness, n. An agreeable sensation arising from contemplating the misery of another"
- "Devil's Dictionary" author
- Acerbic Ambrose
- Satirical dictionary writer Ambrose
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 22, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Writer Ambrose that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!