Clue: "The Hallucinogenic Toreador" painter
We have 1 answer for the clue "The Hallucinogenic Toreador" painter. See the results below.
- Mustachioed artist
- "Inventions of the Monsters" artist
- Surrealist Salvador
- "Christ of St. John of the Cross" artist
- Dreamscape artist
- Flamboyant Surrealist
- "Diary of a Genius" author
- Spanish Surrealist
- Bunuel collaborator
- Limp watch painter
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - December 26, 2014
- New York Times - March 23, 2003
Found an answer for the clue "The Hallucinogenic Toreador" painter that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!