Clue: The Louisville Lip
We have 1 answer for the clue The Louisville Lip. See the results below.
- She was Jenny in "Love Story"
- One called "The Lion of God"
- Rhyming boxing champ
- "When We Were Kings" subject
- Subject of a 1996 Oscar-winning documentary
- Longtime Frazier foe
- Baritone in Rabaud's "Marouf"
- "1,001 Arabian Nights" hero
- Champion of 10/30/74
- Rope-a-dope exponent
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - December 02, 2012
- USA Today - May 18, 2010
- USA Today - January 13, 2009
- Universal - November 01, 2008
- New York Times - August 04, 2004
Found an answer for the clue The Louisville Lip that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!