Clue: The Pres., militarily speaking
We have 2 answers for the clue The Pres., militarily speaking. See the results below.
- Pres. of the U.S.
- Air Force One passenger: Abbr.
- Pres. Clinton, to the Joint Chiefs
- President, militarily speaking: Abbr.
- #1 on Air Force One
- Pres. role
- Pres. mil. title
- W., vis-à-vis the military
- D.C. title
- The Pres., militarily
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - August 26, 2012
- New York Times - January 16, 1999
Found an answer for the clue The Pres., militarily speaking that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!