CIC is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 25 times.
- Pres. of the U.S.
- The Pres., militarily speaking
- Air Force One passenger: Abbr.
- Pres. Clinton, to the Joint Chiefs
- President, militarily speaking: Abbr.
- #1 on Air Force One
- Pres. role
- Pres. mil. title
- W., vis-à-vis the military
- D.C. title
- The Pres., militarily
- Pres., vis-à-vis the armed forces
- Pres. title
- U.S. president's title
- Presidential briefing?
- Pres., militarily
- Pres. Bush's role as head of the armed forces
- Prez, to GIs
- Title spelled out in Art. 2 of the U.S. Constitution
- President Clinton, e.g.
- White House title: Abbr.
- Pres., to the military
- Title for Obama: Abbr.
- VIP of the USAF
- President's military title: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- Netword - November 23, 2016
- Universal - April 28, 2016
- LA Times Sunday - May 24, 2015
- LA Times - March 14, 2015
- LA Times - June 22, 2014
- LA Times - June 21, 2014
- Washington Post - March 22, 2014
- LA Times - April 07, 2013
- LA Times - February 09, 2013
- LA Times - July 23, 2011
- LA Times - October 12, 2010
- LA Times - October 01, 2010
- LA Times - May 15, 2010
- New York Times - December 06, 2009
- LA Times - October 01, 2009
- LA Times - February 07, 2009
- Washington Post - January 26, 2009
- Washington Post - October 12, 2008
- New York Sun - November 14, 2007
- LA Times - July 04, 2007
Seen a clue for the answer cic that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!