Clue: The "shrew" in "The Taming of the Shrew"
We have 1 answer for the clue The "shrew" in "The Taming of the Shrew". See the results below.
- Shakespearean character who "had a tongue with a tang"
- Actress Winslet
- "Kiss Me, ___"
- "Please Don't Eat the Daisies" mother
- Actress Jackson
- Capshaw of "Dreamscape"
- Title role in a Cole Porter musical
- Half a 1980's sitcom duo
- "Kiss me" miss
- Smith who sang "God Bless America"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 05, 2003
Found an answer for the clue The "shrew" in "The Taming of the Shrew" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!