Clue: Title role in a Cole Porter musical
We have 1 answer for the clue Title role in a Cole Porter musical. See the results below.
- Shakespearean character who "had a tongue with a tang"
- Actress Winslet
- "Kiss Me, ___"
- "Please Don't Eat the Daisies" mother
- Actress Jackson
- Capshaw of "Dreamscape"
- The "shrew" in "The Taming of the Shrew"
- Half a 1980's sitcom duo
- "Kiss me" miss
- Smith who sang "God Bless America"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 02, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Title role in a Cole Porter musical that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!