Clue: "The Wasteland" author's monogram
We have 1 answer for the clue "The Wasteland" author's monogram. See the results below.
- Mao ___-tung
- Literary monogram
- Mao or Lao follower
- Literary inits.
- Monogram of Macavity's creator
- Prufrock creator's inits.
- Taoism founder Lao-___
- Philosopher Lao-___
- "The Waste Land" inits.
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - December 20, 2007
- Washington Post - November 01, 2004
- Washington Post - August 01, 2003
- Washington Post - August 01, 2002
Found an answer for the clue "The Wasteland" author's monogram that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!