Clue: "The Way of Perfection" writer
We have 1 answer for the clue "The Way of Perfection" writer. See the results below.
- Noted Carmelite mystic
- 16th-century Spanish mystic
- Rubens painted her
- Nun from Ávila
- Carmelite nun of Ávila
- 16th century Span. Carmelite reformer
- Bernini subject
- Canonized nun from Avila
- Prominent 16th century Carmelite nun
- Spanish patron
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 29, 2009
- New York Times - June 02, 2001
Found an answer for the clue "The Way of Perfection" writer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!