Clue: "The Woman," to Sherlock
We have 1 answer for the clue "The Woman," to Sherlock. See the results below.
- Adler of Sherlock Holmes stories
- "Goodnight" girl of song
- 1973 Broadway revival starring Debbie Reynolds
- Hit 1919 musical revived in 1973
- Wife of two Forsytes, in "The Forsyte Saga"
- Goddess of peace
- One of the Horae
- Singer Cara
- Personification of peace, in myth
- Dunne of "I Remember Mama"
Last Seen In:
- Wall Street Journal - January 08, 2010
- Washington Post - February 23, 2004
- Washington Post - January 26, 2003
- New York Times - December 26, 1998
Found an answer for the clue "The Woman," to Sherlock that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!