We have 3 answers for the clue Thimbleful. See the results below.
- Small drawing?
- Not guzzle
- Sample, as wine
- Tiny taste
- Have some tea
- Bit of a draft
- Small intake
Last Seen In:
- Netword - June 28, 2015
- Washington Post - November 09, 2013
- New York Times - October 07, 2011
- Netword - January 02, 2010
- New York Times - August 07, 2005
- New York Times - December 13, 2003
- New York Times - January 27, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Thimbleful that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!