Clue: Thousand-year dominion (abbr.)
We have 1 answer for the clue Thousand-year dominion (abbr.). See the results below.
- It ended in 1806: Abbr.
- Otto I's realm: Abbr.
- It began in A.D. 800
- Dominion ended by Francis II: Abbr.
- Charlemagne's realm: Abbr.
- Henry IV's domain: Abbr.
- Charles V's domain: Abbr.
- Maximilian's realm: Abbr.
- Domain of Otto I: Abbr.
- Abbr. on old maps
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - January 11, 2013
- I Swear Crossword - October 08, 2010
- Washington Post - October 20, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Thousand-year dominion (abbr.) that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!