Clue: Abbr. on old maps
We have 3 answers for the clue Abbr. on old maps. See the results below.
- Georgia, once: Abbr.
- Former Union member: Abbr.
- Communist land, once: Abbr.
- Obsolete geog. abbr.
- Old geographical inits.
- Bygone geographical inits.
- One of 15, formerly: Abbr.
- Latvia, once: Abbr.
- Georgia was one: Abbr.
- Kazakhstan, once: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - April 14, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 21, 2009
- New York Sun - April 01, 2008
- Washington Post - March 09, 2004
- New York Times - August 30, 2002
- New York Times - May 19, 2000
- New York Times - January 17, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Abbr. on old maps that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!