Clue: Thousandth of an inch
We have 1 answer for the clue Thousandth of an inch. See the results below.
- .001 inch
- Fraction of an inch
- Thou squared
- Minimal measure
- Big number, slangily
- N.L. Central team, on a scoreboard
- Start of a Brewers line score
- "Cool" amount
- N.L. Central team, on scoreboards
- Thou of thous
Last Seen In:
- Universal - October 09, 2010
- New York Sun - October 05, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Thousandth of an inch that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!