Clue: Throat soother
We have 4 answers for the clue Throat soother. See the results below.
- Cough queller
- Smith Brothers unit
- Throat drop
- Sore-throat soother
- Medicated candy
- Drop down one's throat?
- Sore throat soother
- Cough drop, e.g.
- Cough drop
- Cough-quelling tablet
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 27, 2014
- Washington Post - November 23, 2013
- New York Times - June 02, 2011
- Washington Post - June 18, 2010
- New York Times - April 25, 2010
- New York Times - November 09, 2009
- New York Times - December 21, 2008
- LA Times - July 21, 2005
- New York Times - April 10, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Throat soother that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!