LOZENGE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 13 times.
- Throat soother
- Cough queller
- Smith Brothers unit
- Throat drop
- Sore-throat soother
- Medicated candy
- Drop down one's throat?
- Sore throat soother
- Cough drop, e.g.
- Cough drop
- Cough-quelling tablet
- Medicine option
- Tough pill to swallow?
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 25, 2016
- LA Times - December 20, 2015
- New York Times - July 02, 2015
- Washington Post - August 18, 2013
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - June 23, 2013
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 04, 2012
- Washington Post - December 28, 2011
- New York Times - January 19, 2011
- New York Times - April 14, 2010
- LA Times Sunday - October 12, 2008
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 07, 2007
- Netword - October 05, 2006
- USA Today - October 26, 2005
- Washington Post - January 26, 2004
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 19, 2004
- New York Times - November 28, 2003
- Washington Post - September 22, 2000
- New York Times - April 10, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer lozenge that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!