Clue: Time for a break
We have 2 answers for the clue Time for a break. See the results below.
- Have __ in one's step
- Pogo stick part
- With 39-Across, like some safety valves
- Arrival celebrated in this puzzle
- Break time
- Water source
- Type of fever
- ______hill (Nova Scotia mine site)
- Ballpoint part
Last Seen In:
- Universal - December 05, 2015
- Universal - March 21, 2009
- New York Times - March 12, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Time for a break that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!