SPRING is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 24 times.
- Time for a break
- Have __ in one's step
- Pogo stick part
- With 39-Across, like some safety valves
- Arrival celebrated in this puzzle
- Break time
- Water source
- Type of fever
- ______hill (Nova Scotia mine site)
- Ballpoint part
- Pogo-stick part
- With 102 Across, what a fan of Slinkies might have in his basement?
- Natural well
- Oasis, often
- One of the four seasons
- Winter follower
- Seminal 1962 book on the environment
- Cleaning time?
- Spa, e.g.
- ___ water
- Leaving time?
- Warming season
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - November 27, 2017
- Netword - April 15, 2017
- New York Times - November 27, 2016
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 24, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 24, 2015
- Wall Street Journal - May 22, 2015
- New York Times - July 10, 2014
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 31, 2014
- New York Times - April 23, 2013
- New York Times - September 30, 2012
- Wall Street Journal - May 04, 2012
- Netword - January 19, 2012
- LA Times Sunday - January 15, 2012
- Netword - November 12, 2011
- Canadiana - July 05, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 31, 2009
- Universal - March 21, 2009
- Washington Post - June 18, 2007
- LA Times - March 20, 2006
- LA Times - March 18, 2006
Seen a clue for the answer spring that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!