Clue: Timid types
We have 5 answers for the clue Timid types. See the results below.
- Easy questions, so to speak
- Weakling's desserts?
- A2: "You mean, they're not exactly ___."
- Pushovers or rich desserts
- Round desserts
Last Seen In:
- Netword - April 23, 2011
- LA Times - October 10, 2009
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - August 02, 2009
- LA Times Sunday - March 23, 2008
- New York Times - March 08, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Timid types that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!