CREAMPUFFS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 6 times.
- Easy questions, so to speak
- Timid types
- Weakling's desserts?
- A2: "You mean, they're not exactly ___."
- Pushovers or rich desserts
- Round desserts
Last Seen In:
- Netword - August 06, 2013
- USA Today - May 21, 2012
- LA Times Sunday - October 02, 2011
- USA Today - November 25, 2009
- New York Times - March 08, 2002
- New York Times - February 09, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer creampuffs that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!