Clue: Title for Juan Carlos I
We have 1 answer for the clue Title for Juan Carlos I. See the results below.
- Juan Carlos, to his people
- Tito Puente's nickname
- Kingly title in Spanish
- The king: Span.
- What to call Spain's Juan Carlos
- Nickname of Tito Puente
- "Viva ___!"
- The king, in Córdoba
- The king of Spain?
- Landmark Los Angeles theater whose name means "the king"
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - May 23, 2004
- New York Times - September 20, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Title for Juan Carlos I that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!