ELREY is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 23 times.
- Juan Carlos, to his people
- Tito Puente's nickname
- Title for Juan Carlos I
- Kingly title in Spanish
- The king: Span.
- What to call Spain's Juan Carlos
- Nickname of Tito Puente
- "Viva ___!"
- The king, in Córdoba
- The king of Spain?
- Landmark Los Angeles theater whose name means "the king"
- __ de Timbales: Tito Puente's nickname
- The king, in Cádiz
- The king, in Spanish
- ___ de Timbales: Tito Puente's nickname
- The king, in Spain
- "The king," in Córdoba
- TV network launched by Robert Rodriguez in 2013
- Elvis, to Spanish fans
- The king: Sp.
- ___ de los Timbales: Tito Puente's nickname
- Spanish kingly decree header
- Felipe VI, to his subjects
Last Seen In:
- Netword - January 25, 2018
- Netword - December 25, 2016
- Netword - June 03, 2016
- LA Times - April 02, 2016
- LA Times - January 03, 2016
- Netword - October 02, 2015
- New York Times - February 05, 2015
- Wall Street Journal - December 12, 2014
- Washington Post - February 27, 2014
- LA Times Sunday - July 01, 2012
- Chicago Reader - October 07, 2011
- Washington Post - April 10, 2011
- New York Times - December 26, 2010
- LA Times - June 19, 2010
- New York Times - March 06, 2010
- New York Times - December 14, 2009
- LA Times - October 25, 2009
- New York Times - July 15, 2009
- LA Times - November 23, 2008
- LA Times - September 21, 2008
Seen a clue for the answer elrey that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!