Clue: Title girl of Eddie Cantor's theme song
We have 1 answer for the clue Title girl of Eddie Cantor's theme song. See the results below.
- Lupino of film
- Neighbor of Wyo.
- Gilbert and Sullivan princess
- Ancient mount now called Psiloriti
- Eddie Cantor sweetheart
- Gilbert & Sullivan princess
- Sweet-as-apple-cider girl
- Humphrey's "High Sierra" co-star
- Rhoda's TV mom
- Rhoda's mom
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 26, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Title girl of Eddie Cantor's theme song that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!