Clue: Title heroine of 1816
We have 1 answer for the clue Title heroine of 1816. See the results below.
- Mystery author Lathen
- 1816 novel made into a 1996 film
- Austen heroine
- Austen's Woodhouse
- Jane Austen novel
- Thompson of "Sense and Sensibility"
- 19th-century educator Willard
- Austen novel made into a 1996 movie
- Actress Thompson
- Mrs. Peel of "The Avengers"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 05, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Title heroine of 1816 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!