Clue: Tony winner Minnelli
We have 1 answer for the clue Tony winner Minnelli. See the results below.
- Somerset Maugham's "___ of Lambeth"
- One of Judy Garland's girls
- "___ With a Z" (1972 Emmy-winning show)
- "Show Girl" tune
- Minnelli with two Tonys
- Minnelli of stage and screen
- "___ of Lambeth" (Maugham's first novel)
- Maugham's "___ of Lambeth"
- Minnelli of "Cabaret"
- Four-time-wed Minnelli
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 04, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Tony winner Minnelli that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!