Clue: Tony-winning musical of 1976
We have 1 answer for the clue Tony-winning musical of 1976. See the results below.
- Broadway musical about three guys using the same pickup routine at a bar?
- Show that won the 1976 Tony for Best Musical
- "I Hope I Get It" musical
- Long-running broadway musical
- "One" is its final number
- Show that opens with "I Hope I Get It"
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 05, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Tony-winning musical of 1976 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!