Clue: Long-running Broadway musical
We have 3 answers for the clue Long-running Broadway musical. See the results below.
- Vanity Fair photographer Leibovitz
- "Tomorrow" show
- Daddy Warbucks's little girl
- 1977 Broadway hit
- "Bull Durham" character
- Harold Gray's little orphan
- Part of a Woody Allen title
- Comics orphan
- Show with the song "It's the Hard-Knock Life"
- Curly-haired comics heroine
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 17, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 08, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 11, 2012
Found an answer for the clue Long-running Broadway musical that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!