We have 8 answers for the clue Topples. See the results below.
- Defeats, in a way
- Defeats, as an incumbent
- Chairs in the General Assembly?
- Ousts from office
- Beats, as an incumbent
- Bests, as an incumbent
- Votes out
- Throws from a saddle
Last Seen In:
- Netword - July 17, 2014
- New York Times - May 11, 2014
- Netword - May 04, 2013
- New York Times - January 03, 2010
- Netword - March 31, 2008
- LA Times Sunday - August 26, 2007
- Netword - March 29, 2007
- USA Today - January 04, 2006
- USA Today - July 14, 2003
- New York Times - October 07, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Topples that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!