UNSEATS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 10 times.
- Defeats, in a way
- Defeats, as an incumbent
- Chairs in the General Assembly?
- Ousts from office
- Beats, as an incumbent
- Bests, as an incumbent
- Votes out
- Throws from a saddle
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - January 13, 2016
- Universal - August 16, 2013
- USA Today - March 05, 2013
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - February 24, 2013
- LA Times - November 28, 2010
- Netword - July 16, 2010
- LA Times - July 06, 2010
- LA Times Sunday - January 04, 2009
- New York Times - February 18, 2007
- New York Sun - August 31, 2005
- Netword - August 21, 2005
- New York Sun - August 04, 2005
- New York Times - October 07, 2001
Seen a clue for the answer unseats that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!