Clue: Town in east Umbria
We have 1 answer for the clue Town in east Umbria. See the results below.
- St. Francis's home
- Birthplace of St. Francis
- St. Francis's birthplace
- Italian town near Perugia
- St. Francis' birthplace
- Historic Italian town damaged many times by earthquakes
- Italian town with Giotto frescoes
- Whence St. Clare
- Italian town with frescoes by Giotto
- Umbrian hill town
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 02, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Town in east Umbria that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!