Clue: Traditional saying
We have 2 answers for the clue Traditional saying. See the results below.
- "Penny wise, pound foolish," e.g.
- "Haste makes waste," e.g.
- "Too many cooks spoil the broth," e.g.
- "Love thy neighbor" is one
- Words of wisdom
- "If it ain't broke, don't fix it," e.g.
- "Waste not, want not," e.g.
- "Measure twice, cut once," e.g.
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - November 11, 2014
- Washington Post - December 13, 2012
- Netword - September 14, 2012
- Universal - April 01, 2007
- New York Sun - February 16, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Traditional saying that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!