Clue: Trail mix
We have 1 answer for the clue Trail mix. See the results below.
- Snack of nuts, raisins, etc.
- High-energy snack
- Backpack snack
- Trail fare
- Climber's snack
- Hiker's snack
- High-energy snack mix
- 1980 comedy that "makes 'Meatballs' seem like 'Hamlet,'" according to Leonard Maltin
- Hiker's nosh
- It commonly contains nuts and dried fruit
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 21, 2017
- LA Times - May 17, 2011
- Washington Post - March 17, 2009
- LA Times - August 28, 2008
- LA Times - August 24, 2006
- New York Times - November 14, 2005
- Washington Post - March 06, 2005
- Washington Post - September 13, 2002
- New York Times - January 26, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Trail mix that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!