Clue: Backpack snack
We have 2 answers for the clue Backpack snack. See the results below.
- Snack of nuts, raisins, etc.
- Trail mix
- High-energy snack
- Trail fare
- Climber's snack
- Hiker's snack
- High-energy snack mix
- 1980 comedy that "makes 'Meatballs' seem like 'Hamlet,'" according to Leonard Maltin
- Hiker's nosh
- It commonly contains nuts and dried fruit
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 13, 2017
- New York Sun - November 15, 2007
- New York Times - March 23, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Backpack snack that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!