Clue: Trauma ctrs.
We have 1 answer for the clue Trauma ctrs.. See the results below.
- Trauma sites, for short
- Hosp. areas
- Hosp. units
- Hesitant sounds
- Operation locations, for short
- Sets for med. dramas
- Hems and haws
- Vocalized pauses
- Crisis points?: Abbr.
- Hemming and hawing
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - March 14, 2014
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - June 23, 2013
- Washington Post - April 13, 2013
- Washington Post - May 08, 2012
- Wall Street Journal - May 28, 2010
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - May 25, 2008
- New York Sun - January 30, 2008
- Washington Post - January 15, 2008
- USA Today - April 19, 2006
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - March 13, 2005
- Washington Post - November 20, 2004
- Washington Post - March 20, 2003
- New York Times - May 01, 2002
- New York Times - April 07, 2002
- New York Times - September 10, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Trauma ctrs. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!