Clue: Tree with burs
We have 1 answer for the clue Tree with burs. See the results below.
- Tree with triangular nuts
- Shade tree
- Kind of nut
- Tree that people carve their initials in
- Plywood source
- Smooth-barked tree
- Nut tree
- With 97-Across, bearer of edible triangular nuts
- Nut producer
- Tree with toothed leaves
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 01, 2015
- New York Times - February 08, 2014
Found an answer for the clue Tree with burs that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!