Clue: Tribute of a sort
We have 4 answers for the clue Tribute of a sort. See the results below.
- Friars Club event
- Rake over the coals
- Hearty meal
- Get hot under the collar?
- Sunday supper
- Certain tribute
- Criticize in no uncertain terms
- Outdoor dinner
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 27, 2017
- LA Times - July 19, 2014
- Washington Post - July 08, 2014
- Washington Post - March 04, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 10, 2007
- Washington Post - December 16, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Tribute of a sort that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!