Clue: Tribute, of sorts
We have 2 answers for the clue Tribute, of sorts. See the results below.
- Purcell piece
- Lyric poem
- Keats piece
- Words of honor?
- Versified salute
- Keats's work on melancholy
- Flowery tribute
- Thomas Hood's "Autumn," e.g.
- Schoenberg's "___ to Napoleon"
- "Intimations of Immortality," e.g.
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - December 02, 2014
- LA Times - December 25, 2009
- Washington Post - November 01, 2009
- LA Times - July 13, 2008
- Washington Post - March 02, 2008
- New York Times - November 18, 2001
- New York Times - August 18, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Tribute, of sorts that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!