Clue: Truman’s home state
We have 2 answers for the clue Truman’s home state. See the results below.
- Ship on which W.W. II ended, 9/2/45
- "___ Waltz," which begins "Hush-a-bye, ma baby, slumbertime is comin' soon"
- ___ Valley Conference in college sports
- Joplin's state
- Truman's state
- Jefferson City's state
- Bismarck's river
- Show-Me State
- With 24-Across, why a Midwest river has so many tributaries?
- Trumans home state
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - February 26, 2009
- New York Times - May 18, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Truman’s home state that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!