Clue: Truth stretcher
We have 2 answers for the clue Truth stretcher. See the results below.
- Molly McGee's hubby
- Molly's hubby
- One who's unbelievable?
- Untruthful one
- Person with small inventions
- One telling little lies
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - October 03, 2017
- USA Today - February 27, 2017
- LA Times - December 13, 2015
- USA Today - June 11, 2014
- Universal - June 21, 2011
- Universal - May 13, 2011
- USA Today - April 20, 2011
- New York Times - October 19, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 31, 2010
- LA Times - September 30, 2009
- USA Today - July 02, 2008
- Netword - October 05, 2006
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 18, 2006
- New York Times - October 01, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Truth stretcher that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!