FIBBER is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 9 times.
- Truth stretcher
- Molly McGee's hubby
- Molly's hubby
- One who's unbelievable?
- Untruthful one
- Person with small inventions
- One telling little lies
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 11, 2015
- New York Times - November 23, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 27, 2012
- USA Today - April 20, 2011
- New York Times - October 19, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 31, 2010
- Wall Street Journal - May 07, 2010
- USA Today - January 26, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 18, 2006
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 05, 2005
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 13, 2004
- New York Times - August 23, 2003
- New York Times - October 01, 2001
Seen a clue for the answer fibber that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!