Clue: Tues. preceder
We have 1 answer for the clue Tues. preceder. See the results below.
- Sun follower?
- Back-to-work time: Abbr.
- "___ dieu!"
- Fed. holiday, often
- Day of the week: Abbr.
- Presidents' Day, e.g.: Abbr.
- Sun. follower
- Calendar abbr.
- Tue. preceder
- Night "The Monkees" aired: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - May 03, 2014
- New York Times - April 21, 2014
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 14, 2006
- New York Times - July 16, 2001
- New York Times - August 02, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Tues. preceder that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!