Clue: Sun follower?
We have 3 answers for the clue Sun follower?. See the results below.
- Back-to-work time: Abbr.
- "___ dieu!"
- Fed. holiday, often
- Day of the week: Abbr.
- Presidents' Day, e.g.: Abbr.
- Tues. preceder
- Sun. follower
- Calendar abbr.
- Tue. preceder
- Night "The Monkees" aired: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 05, 2014
- Canadiana - July 05, 2010
- LA Times - July 28, 2009
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - February 04, 2007
- Washington Post - February 12, 2004
- USA Today - June 02, 2003
- New York Times - August 03, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Sun follower? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!