Clue: Turner who led a revolt
We have 1 answer for the clue Turner who led a revolt. See the results below.
- Revolutionist Turner
- Basketball Hall-of-Famer Holman
- Cole who sang "The Christmas Song"
- Turner of note
- ___ King Cole
- Slave Turner
- Antislavery leader Turner
- A Turner
- Slave leader Turner
- Styron's Turner
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - October 15, 2017
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - September 14, 2008
- New York Times - September 10, 2008
- New York Times - July 07, 2008
- New York Times - July 12, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Turner who led a revolt that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!