Clue: TWA rival
We have 2 answers for the clue TWA rival. See the results below.
- American rival: Abbr.
- Initials at O'Hare
- Delta rival: Abbr.
- "Friendly skies" flier: Abbr.
- Inits. at J.F.K.
- "Friendly skies" flier (abbr.)
- Corp. that once owned Hertz and Hilton International
- Delta competitor: Abbr.
- Carrier with a hub at LAX
- "Fly the friendly skies" co.
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - April 06, 2012
- New York Times - May 02, 2000
Found an answer for the clue TWA rival that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!