Clue: "Friendly skies" flier: Abbr.
We have 2 answers for the clue "Friendly skies" flier: Abbr.. See the results below.
- American rival: Abbr.
- TWA rival
- Initials at O'Hare
- Delta rival: Abbr.
- Inits. at J.F.K.
- "Friendly skies" flier (abbr.)
- Corp. that once owned Hertz and Hilton International
- Delta competitor: Abbr.
- Carrier with a hub at LAX
- "Fly the friendly skies" co.
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - March 03, 2009
- New York Times - May 16, 2006
- LA Times - October 23, 2005
- Washington Post - May 09, 2004
Found an answer for the clue "Friendly skies" flier: Abbr. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!