Clue: "Twelfth Night" cross-dresser
We have 1 answer for the clue "Twelfth Night" cross-dresser. See the results below.
- Walter Trampler's instrument
- Solo in Berlioz's "Harold in Italy"
- It's tucked under the chin
- Quartet member
- String quartet member
- Cousin of a cello
- Kind of concerto
- Solo part in Benjamin Britten's "Lachrymae"
- String section member
- Orchestra seat
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - October 22, 2012
Found an answer for the clue "Twelfth Night" cross-dresser that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!