Clue: Twisted humor
We have 1 answer for the clue Twisted humor. See the results below.
- Humor not for dummies
- Nonliteral humor
- O. Henry specialty
- "The Gift of the Magi" feature
- Certain humor
- Often-missed humor
- Slice of wry?
- Humor with a twist
- It may feature a twist
- "Gulliver's Travels" feature
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 07, 2017
- Universal - November 13, 2009
- New York Times - February 03, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Twisted humor that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!