Clue: Two-tiered galley
We have 1 answer for the clue Two-tiered galley. See the results below.
- Galley type appropriate for this puzzle?
- Old galley
- Galley with two banks of oars
- Vessel with two tiers of oars
- Hellenistic-era galley
- Ancient galley
- Roman galley
- Galley of yore
- Ancient warship with two decks of oars
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - September 12, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Two-tiered galley that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!