BIREME is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 9 times.
- Galley type appropriate for this puzzle?
- Old galley
- Two-tiered galley
- Galley with two banks of oars
- Vessel with two tiers of oars
- Hellenistic-era galley
- Ancient galley
- Roman galley
- Galley of yore
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - May 22, 2016
- Universal - May 04, 2016
- New York Times - November 26, 2014
- New York Times - January 07, 2012
- Universal - March 09, 2011
- Washington Post - January 14, 2007
- New York Sun - September 30, 2005
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 25, 2005
- Washington Post - September 12, 2004
- New York Times - September 07, 2001
- New York Times - November 12, 1996
Seen a clue for the answer bireme that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!